Many times, people are curious or in search of advice, help, or suggestions from a Witch’s perspective. This page is for you.
I receive emails and messages from people of all walks of life asking about Wicca, Witchcraft, Paganism, Magic, and sometimes more specific or more general things like seeking information about where to begin, what to look for, and dealing with family and relationships as a Witch.
I’ve shared a couple of those requests in the past, generally when I feel that they are the same questions others may have who would benefit from hearing the answers and advice I give.
Now, I’ve decided to make that a regular part of my blog. If you have a question or concern and would like to get my advice, opinion, suggestion, or recommendation, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: “Knock on the Cottage Door”. I will post your message and my response to this page on Wednesdays.
Here are my guidelines/guarantees:
- I follow a code of clergy confidentiality. I will not share your information or email address with anyone, except in the event that I determine you are a danger to yourself or others.
- I will edit your email/message for brevity, clarity, and content if necessary, but I will not change anything significant to it in order to preserve your request or question.
- I will publish those questions I feel are of the most interest and value to my blog’s audience. I determine what will be publicly posted on my blog.
- I am not a licensed therapist, certified by any sort of psychiatric board or medical background. I have studied psychology and achieved ordination with clergy/pastoral counseling as one of my focuses. I may refer your situation/question to those whose expertise goes beyond my own in these areas. I’m well-connected with other Witches/Magical practitioners who do have certification in these areas in order to give you the best information/insight. If that becomes the case, I will email you and let you know.
- Please sign your email as you wish to be addressed in my reply. If you sign it with your first and last name, I will reply with your first name and last initial.
- My blog has a function where you can click to subscribe to page postings. I suggest you do so and revisit this page on Wednesdays to see if your question was answered. I will not send individual emails with replies or to tell you I’ve posted yours.
- I do not suffer fools or harassment — think carefully before you provide me with your info if your only goal is trolling, stalking, or otherwise making a nuisance of yourself. I will involve the authorities if I deem it necessary, and I don’t just mean the human ones.
I look forward to hearing from you!
* I’m a Christian but my girlfriend is not.
*It’s a Christian thing now, right?
*What’s the difference?
* Being and Becoming a High Priest
* Parents Won’t Let Me Be Wiccan
* Psychic or Witch
* Should I Help Without Asking Permission?